Goals for Youth Service:
- Develop and increase participation in new RYDA (Rotary Youth Driver Awareness) especially those for local community youth groups.
- Introduce the Rotary “Earlyactor” Program to a Primary School on the Peninsula.
- Maintain existing involvement in RYDA (Rotary Youth Driver Awareness), especially continuing support for the interact Clubs at Redcliffe State High School and Southern Cross College.
- Continue to create awareness within the local community of the RYDA (Rotary Youth Driver Awareness) that Rotary has available to young people.
- Increase levels of interest, sponsorship and nomination from schools and businesses on the Redcliffe Peninsula, in Rotary sponsored youth programs.
- Provide support to local community youth groups in the conduct and management of youth development programs.
- Increase participation levels of Club Members in RYDA (Rotary Youth Driver Awareness).
Youth Scholarship Program
The Club supports two school based Scholarships each worth $2500. You can find out more information in the documents below.