- Home /
- All Activities & Areas of Focus
Activities & Areas of Focus
- To develop a series of partnerships within our local community to provide support to a range of community groups.
- To conduct quality membership promotional activities.
- To continue to provide support the Rotary Foundation.
- To undertake a series of humanitarian projects within District 9600 especially those in Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands.
- To ensure that the positive message about Rotary reaches the community on a consistent level through establishing good working relationships with local media outlets.
- To conduct a Vocational Service Awards event that recognises outstanding work contributions across a range of vocations culminating in an “Award of the Year for 2007”.
- To conduct vocational service activities and meetings to recognises interesting and varied occupations in the community.
- To continue to provide support to our two Interact Clubs.
- To provide opportunities for personal growth and development of youth in our community through supporting community youth initiatives.