Our Rotary Foundation / International portfolio covers a number exciting areas of service.
Some of our recent projects have been:
- Support for The Rotary Foundation
- RAWCS – Active Participation in International Projects – 6 members participated in “Keaga Hause” Port Moresby PNG renovations
- DIK – Donations in Kind – club members supply & pack donated goods in a container destined for PNG, Solomon Is & Nauru.
- DIK – Donations in Kind – Club Fundraising supplied $4,160 towards container shipping costs.
- Shelter Box – Club Fundraising supplied $5,000 towards Shelter Box – natural disaster relief in Asia Pacific
- Polio Plus – Continuing support for the final eradication of Polio World Wide – $4,000 contributed.
- ROMAC – Oceania Medical Aid for Children – sponsor disabled & disfigured children to Australia for medical procedures
- Bikes to Tonga – Work with the local community to repair & ship a container of bicycles & medical equipment to Republic of Tonga Health Department
- International House – St Lucia University Campus – connect our interact & club members with Australian & Overseas Student residences at International House
- Cyclone Relief for Solomon Is – Many Rotary Club members & the local community provided emergency medical supplies, bedding & clothing for shipment to Honiara.